This ST Single Stream Waste and Recycle Station is a top- and side-load enclosure for single stream/commingle recycling. It is constructed with 97% pure Type 2 recycled plastic and offers an attractive solution for recycling programs. This recycling unit is versatile and can be easily moved to wherever it is needed. Recycled plastic is color stable, doesn't rust or crack, and costs less that the alternatives. It's environmentally friendly too - recycling plastic diverts waste from going to landfills and reduces our dependence fossil fuels. This recycled plastic recycling station is mold- and mildew-resistant making it perfect for outdoor applications such as parks, campgrounds, pool areas, schools and more.
- Plain or Ribbed Panels
- Six Color Options
- Constructed with 97% pure Type 2 recycled plastic*
- Hinged doors for ease of liner removal.
- Grooved Posts
- Attractive solution for recycling programs.
- Virtually Maintenance-free
- Mold- and Mildew-resistant
- Dimensions: 20"L x 20"W x 48"H
- Weight: 88 lbs.
Rigid waste liner is included.
Made in the USA!
* Type 2 Material is impervious to insects, moisture and mold, meaning it won't rot, splinter or become dinner for pests as wood often does. Added UV inhibitors keep its colors stable while bonding agents create complete molecular linkage for optimum structural integrity.