Commercial outdoor products, by their very nature, need to be durable and attractive. Their design needs to withstand the weather, as well as continuous, and sometimes heavy, use. Thermoplastic-coated steel products meet these requirements and more.
Here are a few benefits of thermoplastic coating:
- Adds an additional layer of protection and beauty.
- Has a built-in adhesion rate, which adheres the thermoplastic to the frame and components of the product.
- Applied to all areas, including hard-to-reach places such as joints, undersides, and corners, as well as the entire surface area.
- Thermoplastic is a polymer. When heated, it turns to liquid. When cooled, it turns into a glassy state that lasts for years.
- Most damage is easily repaired.
- Spray paint will not adhere permanently and can be easily removed using WD-40.
- Available in a variety of colors.
Choosing a thermoplastic-coated product ensures that it will last a number of years and through a variety of uses and abuses. Our durable thermoplastic products are available in a myriad of colors and styles to create a custom look for everyone to enjoy!